Western Maine, Norway, ME, 200-hour yoga teacher training, 160-hour in-person module begins September 2022.
To receive your 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification, you must complete the 160-hour in-person training module and the 40-hour online training module, within 2 years of starting the training.
To enroll in this 160-hour in-person module, you must submit an application and be accepted into the program.
Posabilities, 15 Tannery Street, Norway, ME 04268 (directions).
Each weekend session will meet 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM. (There will be a 45-60 minute lunch break each day.) For students commuting and taking the online modules, accommodations will be made to attend the online sessions in the studio on training weekends.
The 2022-2023 dates are tentative and will be confirmed by January 2, 2022.
September 10-11, 2022
October 15-16, 2022
November 12-13, 2022
December 10-11, 2022
January 7-8, 2023
February 11-12, 2023
March 18-19, 2023
April 8-9, 2023
May 6-7, 2023
June 3-4, 2023
- Complete 200-hour training (in-person and online modules) – $2699: $300 deposit to hold space, $2399 balance due no later than 9/4/2021
- Complete 200-hour training Early Bird (in-person and online modules) – $2499: $300 deposit to hold space, $2199 balance no later than 7/15/2021
- 160-hour in-person module only – $2100: $300 deposit to hold space, $1800 balance due by 9/4/21
- 160-hour in-person module only 10 month payment plan – $2100: $300 deposit to hold space, 10 monthly payments of $180 beginning 7/4/21
- 160-hour in-person module only 6 month payment plan – $2310: $300 deposit to hold space, 6 monthly payments of $335 beginning 9/4/21
- Each 20-hour on-line module is $299.50. (If registering for 160-hour in-person module only you will also need to register for and complete the 2 online modules to receive your Yoga Teacher Certification.)
Tuition is non-refundable after 9/13/2021. If a student cannot complete the training they may, at the discretion of The Tula Institute Lead trainer, participate in a future 200-hour training to complete the required hours.
There is one work-study position available for discounted tuition that will be granted on a first come first served basis, as well as scholarship dollars available.
For questions about payment options, work study, or scholarships contact Katey Hawes at Posabilities, 207-743-0930 or email Katey@posabilities4u.com.
Once you have completed your application and been accepted into this training program you will be contacted for payment arrangements.
There is one work-study position available for discounted tuition that will be granted based on willingness and ability to meet work-study requirements, and on a first come first served basis.