Midcoast Maine, Camden, ME, 200-hour yoga teacher training – Dates TBA beginning 2023
To receive your 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification, you must complete the 160-hour in-person training and the 40-hours of online training within 2 years of starting the training.
To enroll in this 160-hour in-person module, you must submit an application and be accepted into the program.
Camden Whole Health, 91 Elm St, Camden, Maine, 04843 (directions).
In person training weekends will meet 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Saturday and Sunday. (There will be a 45-60 minute lunch break each day.)
MAKE UP WEEKEND – June 10-11, 2023 (This will most likely only happen if we need to make up hours due to weather related delays / cancellations during the regular training.)
Online training sessions will meet on Saturdays 8:00 – 9:30AM
- Dates TBA
- 200-hour training – Payment in full – $2969: $500 non-refundable deposit to hold space, $2469 balance due by TBA
- Early Bird discount – $2699: $500 non-refundable deposit to hold space, $2199 balance no later than TBA
- 10 month payment plan – start paying early and spread it out! – TBA $500 non-refundable deposit to hold space, 10 monthly payments of $246.90 beginning TBA
- 6 month payment plan – $3266: $500 non-refundable deposit to hold space, 6 monthly payments of $461.00 beginning TBA
- If you would like to register for the 160 hour in person module separate from the online trainings please contact us to discuss tuition and to make arrangements.
- Please visit our events page for pricing and to register for online sessions only.
Tuition is non-refundable after TBA. If a student cannot complete the training they may, at the discretion of The Tula Institute Lead trainer, participate in a future 200-hour training to complete the required hours.
There is one work-study position available for discounted tuition that will be granted on a first come first served basis, as well as scholarship dollars available.
For questions about payment options, work study, or scholarships contact Katey Hawes at Posabilities, 207-743-0930 or email Katey@posabilities4u.com.
Once you have completed your application and been accepted into this training program you will be contacted for payment arrangements.
There is one work-study position available for discounted tuition that will be granted based on willingness and ability to meet work-study requirements, and on a first come first served basis.