Posabilities, Inc. accepts most major insurances, as well as Workmen’s comp, motor vehicle and personal injury assignment, and is happy to treat those who wish to receive care on a self-pay basis. Free consultations are available for discussing your condition, what services and type of a treatment plan might be most appropriate for you, and your expected out of pocket costs.
We are a preferred provider with:
- Medicare and Medicare companion plans
- Anthem BC/BS
- Maine Community Health Options
Posabilities, Inc. will verify benefits for medical services with your insurance company, obtain authorization as needed, and provide you with a summary of insurance coverage for the services we provide.
In the event of a Work Accident, Motor Vehicle Accident or Personal Injury we will verify claim information with the compensable insurance company at the time of your visit.
For individuals receiving care on a self-pay basis, or paying out of pocket due to a high deductible, we offer a prompt payment discount. We also offer an additional pre-payment discount for those interested.
- All co-payments and self-pay fees are due at the time of service.
- We accept cash, check, MasterCard and Visa.
- Physical Therapy costs may be tax-deductible, paid by medical flexible spending accounts or Healthcare Savings Accounts (HSA).
For additional payment or insurance questions, or to schedule a free consultation, please do not hesitate to email or call us 207-743-0930.
Make an appointment with Katey Hawes: